Dr. Paula Barros, D.C., E-RYT-500
Providing Comprehensive Chiropractic Care: A Personalized Style of Healing
Call 530-894-8756 to book your appointment
What is Comprehensive Chiropractic Care?
Comprehensive chiropractic care is a personalized style of care that evaluates and treats all the issues that link to your overall health, like eating habits, quality of exercise, how you care for aches and pains, your lifestyle and stress load.
As a new patient, Dr. Paula will assess your personal needs with an initial exam that includes a complete physical, orthopedic and neurological assessment to find the best approach and personalized treatment plan that empowers you to heal yourself and build new health priorities.
Come experience the blended wisdom of the feminine spirit through gentle methods of healing; call Dr. Paula at 530-894-8756 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
- Graduate of Palmer West, Sunnyvale, CA 1987
- Member: California Chiropractic Association
- World Congress of Women Chiropractors
- Sacro-Occipital Society/SORSI
- Foundation for Research in Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction
- Teaching Assistant for Upledger Institute in Craniosacral and Visceral Manipulation
- California Yoga Alliance E-RYT Registered Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga (10 years of
- Iyengar Yoga Training) (Affiliated Anusara Yoga Teacher)
[Disclaimer: Information presented on this website is not to be construed as medical advice; it is not a replacement for medical treatment; and, no diagnosis will be made. Please consult a medical physician before beginning this, or any exercise program.]